You may have heard already, but JCI has begun the process of redesigning and replacing our website with a brand-new IT platform, with both a desktop and a mobile application. With help from an experienced IT team, there are several goals we want to accomplish to make the new platform the best it can possibly be for members.
- It will be easier to navigate
- It will be more visually appealing
- It will emphasize all four areas of opportunity: individual development, business and entrepreneurship, community action and international cooperation
- It will provide more useful resources for members
- It will be a collaborative platform and enable more member connections through social networking
While we work on this project over the coming months, JCI members and friends can visit our temporary website, juniorchamber.international, to learn about the organization and keep up with JCI news, events and exciting member projects. Our temporary website will serve both existing members and those interested in learning more about JCI until we complete our redesign process.
With a new IT platform and website in place, JCI members will soon be able to engage in more collaboration and take advantage of new resources to amplify their leadership skills and impact.
Get ready for a new and improved online JCI experience in 2021!
Important Note: The jci.cc membership platform will remain available to support skills development courses, awards and other initiatives.