After four successful online Area Conferences, we are closer than ever to the biggest event of the year – the 2021 JCI World Congress, hosted this year from Johannesburg, South Africa! From Tuesday 16 to Saturday 20 November, JCI members can participate in this one-of-a-kind, action packed event. Now a fully virtual event, the South African Congress Organizing Committee has made sure that each program element is smoothly re-aligned to the new format with a fun, South African flair.
At Congress, participants will not only have the opportunity to participate in unique programs and hear from amazing keynote speakers, but also witness the riveting final battle to become the first-ever JCI Creative Young Entrepreneur world champion! It will be a moment where participants can witness the best of the best and motivate other young leaders.
Now, let’s take a closer look at the registration process!
- Log onto the JVC and visit the “Events” tab to find the 2021 JCI World Congress event, or click this link to go directly there.
- Click “Order Here”
- Then click “Checkout” – either one of the buttons will work!
- You will get a pop up stating that this purchase is nonrefundable, if you agree with this, click on “Check Out” to move forward
- Select your Payment Method, which in this case will be a Credit Card, and accept the Payment Policy. Once you have done so, click on “Next.” This will open our PayPal page automatically. You do not need a Paypal account to complete the purchase!
- Enter your email address to get started with the payment, and hit “Next.”
- Here you have the choice to either log into your PayPal account, in case you have one, or continue as a guest, where you can put in all your payment information.
- Once you have completed all the necessary fields, you have two choices. You can either generate a PayPal account, in case you want one, or continue as a Guest, in case you don’t wish to use the platform. In either case, you can now complete your checkout! You will be returned to the JVC when you have completed – and congratulations! You are now registered for the 2021 JCI World Congress. You can now begin signing up for specific sessions. Use this video as a guide if you need help registering for sessions, or visit this webpage for written instructions in English, French, Spanish or Japanese.
Add sessions to your Congress schedule!
- Go to “Program Details”
- Click “+” to add the meeting / program / training on your schedule
How to Sign Up and activate your JVC account
Although the JCI Virtual Community is still in its beta phase ahead of its launch at the end of this year, using it as a host site for the 2021 JCI World Congress is an important and thrilling step in getting to know the platform. If you are having problems utilizing the JCI Virtual Community during the registration process, here are two tutorial videos to guide you through the platform with ease:
- How to reset password on the JCI Virtual Community: https://youtu.be/ePAVX4x1YnQ
- Create a new account on the JCI Virtual Community in 3 mins: https://youtu.be/p1RfpvUIzb4
Important note: any JCI member with a current jci.cc account only needs to reset their password to access the JVC! If you have an account already, follow these steps and you’ll be logged on in seconds. Please check your essential profile information, notably that your local organization is correct, before you register for the Conference.
It is highly recommended that you use your personal email for jci.cc to reactivate your account on the JVC platform. After that, you can reset your password immediately. If you don’t have an account yet or have lost your previous account on jci.cc, you can create a new one straight away. Make sure to check out the official JCI 2021 World Congress website to learn more about this one-of-a-kind experience as we soon gather to “Ignite Compassion and Unite Humanity.” Register now for the JCI 2021 World Congress before time runs out!