After four successful online Area Conferences, we are closer than ever to the biggest event of the year – the 2021 JCI World Congress, hosted this year from Johannesburg, South Africa! From Tuesday 16 to Saturday 20 November, JCI members can participate in this one-of-a-kind, action packed event. Now a fully virtual event, the South African Congress Organizing Committee has made sure that each program element is smoothly re-aligned to the new format with a fun, South African flair.
At this Conference, participants will not only have the opportunity to participate in unique programs and hear from amazing keynote speakers, but also witness the riveting final battle to become the first-ever JCI Creative Young Entrepreneur world champion! It will be a moment where participants can witness the best of the best and motivate other young leaders.
Now, let’s take a closer look at the registration process!
Please follow these instructions closely to get your ticket for the 2021 JCI World Congress:
- Go to the JCI Store and select the event you will attend
- Click “Add to Cart”
- Then click “Checkout” and “View Cart”
- Select 1 and click “Checkout.” If you wish to register more than one person, select the desired number, but be sure to send the list of people to [email protected] so we can redeem their registrations further on. They will need to upload that in the next steps, so make sure they have that receipt as well.
- Enter your contact, billing and payment information and proceed to pay.
- Finally, once you’ve paid, please download your receipt.
- Once the ticket is paid for, attendees will be transported to the JCI Virtual Community (JVC) to officially register for the World Congress! Here are the steps for this part in more detail:
- Click the “Events” icon on the left sidebar. This will then take you to the Events page.
- Go to the event you want to register and Click the “Register” button. Example:
- Once that is complete, you will now click the “Order Here” Button. Scroll down until you see a payment button ($) and select it. It does not matter which one you choose, they will lead you to the same path.
- A pop up will say “Please be reminded this order can’t be refunded.” Continue forward and select “Pay”
- On the “Payment Method” page, you will need to select “Single offline payment,” then “I accept Payment Policy” and then click “Next.”
- Click “Pay Now.”
- On this next page, choose “I have finished the payment.”
- Here, you can leave the Order Number from your purchase on the JCI Store and upload your proof.
- After this, you will get a message that says “submitted, revision pending.” This is ok, we will go over your registration and let you know if anything is needed, but you should be good to go.
Add your meetings on your Congress schedule (After Payment Done and processed by HQ)
- Go to “Program Details”
- Click “+” to add the meeting / program / training on your schedule
Please note, it can take up to 48 hours for your registration to be confirmed so please do not wait until the last days to sign up. Prospective attendees will not be able to register until they have paid for the registration.
How to Sign Up and activate your JVC account
Although the JCI Virtual Community is still in its beta phase ahead of its launch at the end of this year, using it as a host site for the 2021 JCI World Congress is an important and thrilling step in getting to know the platform. If you are having problems utilizing the JCI Virtual Community during the registration process, here are two tutorial videos to guide you through the platform with ease:
- How to reset password on the JCI Virtual Community: https://youtu.be/ePAVX4x1YnQ
- Create a new account on the JCI Virtual Community in 3 mins: https://youtu.be/p1RfpvUIzb4
Important note: any JCI member with a current jci.cc account only needs to reset their password to access the JVC! If you have an account already, follow these steps and you’ll be logged on in seconds. Please check your essential profile information, notably that your local organization is correct, before you register for the Conference.
It is highly recommended that you use your personal email for jci.cc to reactivate your account on the JVC platform. After that, you can reset your password immediately. If you don’t have an account yet or have lost your previous account on jci.cc, you can create a new one straight away. Make sure to check out the official JCI 2021 World Congress website to learn more about this one-of-a-kind experience as we soon gather to “Ignite Compassion and Unite Humanity.” Register now for the JCI 2021 World Congress before time runs out!